Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a day of tinkering

Today was spent tinkering with my website.
I had a nice big pile of felt loveliness to add, but it meant re-arranging the pages and I had been putting it off for a while!
It's all done now, new iron-ons, new needle cases, the happy trees and gnome disguises from yesterday, more funky flowers and a few hexagon ornaments too!

I also put some things in my etsy shop too :-)

I'm SO glad that you all shared my love of the gnome disguise....some times I wonder if it's just me that will like the things I have made, so Thank You to every one who left a comment yesterday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow oh wow oh wow.

Anonymous said...

i must say your web site looks fab now,lots of new yhings to look at .. fab fab fab x x jade and david

Michaele Sommerville said...

Awwww, LOVE the disguises! Are you going to add holly and berries to the hats at Christmas?

:)