Wednesday, November 12, 2008

freebie winners

Our monitor is on the blink and everything is a funny pinky colour, so if the following photos look weird you know why!!!

I have had great fun reading everyone's comments and following links and looking at pictures...so much so that I am going to post all about them next week, a post a day, Monday to Friday...there are some great ideas so hopefully I'll see you next Monday for Day One :-)
But back to the winners......all the comments were printed out and popped in a jar ::

and I picked three winners at random and they are ::
Tara, (prize one)
Julie (prize two)
and Ciyou (prize three)

Sorry if you didn't win this time round....the next freebie is the first Thursday of December :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lucky winners! Those are some pretty little goodies you're giving away!

Ciyou said...

THanks for selecting me ~~ how lucky that I just bump in to your website yesterday.

I will drop u an email of my house address.

Thanks again.
Regards
Ciyou

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Oh TOO exciting! I never win things! Thanks so much - will email you my address.
(Happy)Tara :o)

Agnes Sim said...

how to win the prize? ;)