Sunday, February 08, 2009

winner announced

103 comments!
Felt Ric Rac is a crowd pleaser for sure!!

I've done the magic number generator and the winner is Comment number 57
Which is this comment ::
greetingarts said...
Felt. And rickrack. Together. How could I possibly resist entering? I can't. Thanks again, I'll bet you sell out of that stuff in a jiffy!
YAY! well done...please email your address to me and I will pop your ric rac in the post :-)
Short and sweet today, got a lot to do before we go for Sunday Lunch at the pub!

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner. I couldn't wait to see if I'd won so I placed an order anyway :)

Cheers,

Ruthie x

Gillian said...

Congratulations! SO lucky!

greetingarts said...

Whoo hoo! Whoo hoo! I'm so thrilled! And I am *such* a lucky girl. Thanks so much Sarah, you're the best. Email on its way.

Mrs Moog said...

Ooh - congratulations to the lucky winner!!

I've got this on my wishlist now. Can't buy this month as I'm on a self-imposed stash diet!

xxx