Wednesday, September 02, 2009

monkey urges

I always find it easier to work on a miserable rainy day, unfortunately it means bad photos, but we can't have everything!
I made up a whole table full of owl kits ::
and cut out some items for orders (but forgot to take a photo!)
and then I had a monkey urge...and when a monkey urge strikes the only wise thing to do is get monkeying!
he's a monkey on a pillow ::
Inside is a feather pillow pad from Ikea and it's really soft and fluffy...I think he looks at home in the shop!

13 comments:

Essie's handcraft cuteness blog said...

He's realy cute.

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Awww monkeys are soo cute especially that one!!
I just love the cheeky grin it has!!
Lucy xx

greetingarts said...

Love that last photo of everything in its place on your shelves. But I've got to ask how you hang your ornaments on that second shelf just below the monkey pillow? That's a brilliant idea, looks great!

ChocolateMintCrafts - BubbleBakes said...

I'm sooo envious of your workshop... And that monkey is really huggable! Cute!!

Unknown said...

That looks great. Workshop is looking mighty fine too x

ClaireP said...

He's a real cutey!

...Nina Nixon... said...

Such a cute monkey - love the rosy cheeks.

Nina x

illahee said...

your workshop is just AMAZING! i am so envious (though i'm probably more envious of the fact that you have time to set up shop and craft than how awesome your shop looks! ;)

it looks so happy and cheerful, definitely a place i would like to work in....

Megbud said...

What a cutie!

Wendy said...

I love that monkey pillow!!!! So cute..

Daisy236 said...

How cute....Im sure he would look cutie in my home, LOL!

Lucy Carlson said...

He is so cute...looks like he is popping out to say BOO!!
Lucyx

Miza said...

Wow, I'm speechless! ^_^