Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Christmas!!!

please avert your eyes if Christmas in August is too crazy for you (but you will miss out on a super duper bargain!)  So what was in those boxes yesterday?....
Versatile Wooden Christmas Trees
 Ready to hang Wooden Baubles
 Teeny Tiny Christmas lights (not actual lights, now that would be even more a.m.a.z.i.n.g!) I want to make a Christmas Tree Garland with teeny tiny lights!
 AND amazingly cute Gnome Christmas Fabric
 Look, can you see the Gnome cutting out paper snowmen?
and these cute mini gnomes too!
I am feeling very festive today!

Did you know there are 140 crafting days until Christmas...so I am offering you a Crazy Christmas bargain!  for 24 hours (2.30pm August 7th - 2.30pm August 8th 2012) you can get 14% off every single thing in my shop by entering the code ChristmasCraziness at the checkout!
Quick links:
Website...click here
Christmas Section...click here
14% discount code...ChristmasCraziness
DISCOUNT ENDS AT 2.30pm TOMORROW, so be quick!
You MUST enter the code to get the discount, I can't apply it afterwards, sorry!
Limited to One order per customer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i'll be heading there in a mo!! Fabric is lovely! Sewing machines going on my chrimbo list this year! It's never too early for a bit of chrimbo crafty goodness.
Juliexoxo

sweetest design said...

oh wow looks nice! I am starting to design allready christmas items for my webshop so I will have a look what kind of nice things you have in stock!

Christine said...

Why oh why do you always advertise discount after I've just placed an order and I had bought lots of Christmas goodies from you :) Sods law eh? Keep up the good work - your items are fantastic :)