Friday, September 28, 2012

button-y goodness

It's raining and dark and dampy, but I don't care-I'm in button heaven!
Yesterday our BIG Christmas order was sent to John Lewis (Christmas kits will be in store soon-yippee!!!)  so I've been doing lots of buying of supplies to make the next batch of kits (and extras to fill up the shops too!)  I've added the polka dots to the website already....
..but the colour mixes....
...and the shape mixes need to be weighed and bagged first...I still have a few colour mixes left to unpack, but thought I'd best take photos before it turned dark!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a swimming pool full of your buttons :)
Eri

www.sewblissfullyhappy.blogspot.co.uk said...

So excited, been reading your blog for a few months now and placed my first order with you a couple of days ago. Can't wait to receive it and now there's more to discover in your shop!

Deidre del Dragón said...

I have an overwhelming wish to dip my hands in your buttom cases. They're SO cute!!!

Jamira Furlani said...

Hi
I am from Brazil and I am going to Orlando-Miami next month.
I LOVE your blog and would like to know where can I buy this buttons with their little circles inside?
Thank you so much
Your job is wonderfull...

Jamira
Here is my blog...
http://fotoearte-jamirafurlani.blogspot.com.br/

Jamira Furlani said...

Sorry... now I see that you ar from UK..