Saturday, January 18, 2014

3 out of the ordinary orders!

yesterday I sent Jayne from The Stitching Shed (hi Jayne *wave*) another 100 owls  in pieces.  Each one is destined to be part of one of her lovely cross stitch kits.
I also sent this big pile of felt to a crafting magazine - this lovely lot is destined to be made into a top secret project for the front cover in April/May...I'll be sure to show you when I have a copy in my hands, not sure how top secret it is so I'm keeping quiet which magazine it is for...
and on Monday I will be sending 65 Baby Elephants (which I finished today) to another customer...I *think* they will be used on a set of baby announcement cards, but I'm not sure if I've put 2and 2 together and come up with my own answer to the 'what will you be doing with all those elephants' question :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I hope it is for mollie makes,your kit and mollie makes heaven lindsey

krazy knit kerena said...

Oh do tell us what magazine in time to buy it, I got craft seller last time :-)

Jayne Schofield said...

Hi Sarah *wave back* form Jayne x Received the Owls thanks. They are fab as usual....you are a star ! xx